If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Do you have an Amazon Fire TV Stick or a Fire TV? Do you love how if gives you access to all of your favorite streaming services in a sleek and simple interface, but you hate how whatever you’re watching starts to freeze or buffer when your Wi-Fi has issues? Well you’ll never have to worry about your roommate or family member’s torrent downloads interrupting your favorite shows again once you pick up a UGREEN Ethernet Adapter on Amazon. This accessory lets you connect your Fire TV device to the internet using a wired Ethernet connection instead of your spotty Wi-Fi, guaranteeing you the fastest possible download speeds at all times. Clip the on-site 5% coupon and you can pick up one of these great adapters for just over $16.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Does not support fire stick gen 1, Roku Expess, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by greavity
Don’t worry if you don’t have Ethernet in your house — just pick up a powerline internet adapter kit, which instantly transforms any regular wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port!
- 1 Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote | Dolby Vision | 2018 release
- 2 Handupfree Electric, Hands Free Bottle Restaurant Automatic Jar Opener for Seniors with Arthrit…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Queen Mattress Pad Cover Cooling Mattress Topper Pillow Top with Down Alternative Fill (8-21”…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.