Apple’s MacBook Air might not be getting the kind of attention Apple’s other laptop lines are getting right now, but it’s still a fantastic machine that packs way more power than anything this thin ever should. If you’re in the market for a new Apple laptop and you don’t want to take out a second mortgage so you can afford a well-spec’d MacBook Pro, Amazon has a killer one-day deal that you’re definitely going to want to check out. On Monday only, you can snag an Apple MMM62LL/A 13.3″ MacBook Air (Early 2015) Laptop with an Core i7-5650U Dual-Core 2.2GHz processor, a 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive, and 8GB DDR3 for just $1,349.99. That’s a big $250 discount, and it’s an awesome deal on an awesome laptop.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- This product is NEW and carries a 1 Year Apple Limited Warranty
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with a 1440 x 900-pixel resolution
- Intel Core i7 Dual-Core 5th-Gen Broadwell processor with 4 MB shared L3 cache, 8GB installed RAM (1600 MHz DDR3; maximum capacity), 512GB PCIe-based Solid State storage
- Full-size keyboard with backlighting, Built-in stereo speakers along with omnidirectional microphone, headphone port
- Intel HD Graphics 6000 processor for an outstanding everyday graphics experience.
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Wireless-AC Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11ac specification; 802.11a/b/g/n compatible), Two USB 3.0 ports with networking using optional Apple USB Ethernet adapter (not included), Built-in FaceTime camera for video chatting
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and cell phones.
- Thunderbolt 2 port with support for up to 2560 x 1600-pixel resolution (compatible with Mini DisplayPort devices); Up to two times faster than previous-generation Thunderbolt ports
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.