There are so many benefits to Amazon’s Prime program that it’s becoming more and more common to forget about some of them. Everyone knows about the free two-day shipping, of course, and most Prime members at this point know you can stream a ton of movies and TV shows for free. But one Prime benefit that doesn’t get as much recognition as it should is Amazon’s preorder deals on video games. Why preorder from anywhere else when you’ll save 20% on the hottest new titles if you order them from Amazon?
One of the biggest releases of 2018 is Far Cry 5, and we’re now just a few days away from the game’s release on Tuesday, March 27. If you’re a Prime subscriber, you still have time to preorder Far Cry 5 for the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One on Amazon and pay less than you would anywhere else. If you’re not a Prime member, sign up for a free trial and you’ll get to enjoy the discounted price.
Here are some notes about Far Cry 5 from the product page:
- Fan the flames of resistance and fight to free Hope County from the grip of a deadly cult in the newest installment of the Far Cry series.
- Beware of the wrath of Joseph Seed and his cult followers as you support the resistance in small-town America.
- Explore Hope County and discover the Montana countryside, wildlife, and its inhabitants in an exciting open world.
- Play your way. Build your character, make your own allies, and watch the world change as you progress.
- Upgrade to the Gold Edition and get immediate access to all Deluxe add-on content, plus the season pass.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.