If you’re at your wit’s end after dealing with Wi-Fi dead spots scattered in and around your home, there are a few different things you can do to rectify the situation. One option is to upgrade your wireless router to a more modern mesh networking system. This is obviously a terrific option and there are plenty of good systems out there, but you’ll end up spending somewhere between $300 and $500. That’s a lot of cash, so you’ll definitely want to consider the second option before you go this route. The NETGEAR N300 WiFi Range Extender works with any wireless router you already have, instantly extending your Wi-Fi coverage. Plug it in, set it up, and you’ll never have to think about it again.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway
- Works with any standard router or gateway
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Looking for even faster data speeds? This $38 model supports up to 750Mbps:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.