It can be difficult to convey just how important it is that every car on the road be equipped with a decent dash camera. When you get into a car accident that’s not your fault, having one of these little gadgets installed in your car can mean the difference between a brief hassle and an ongoing ordeal that can end up costing you thousands in repairs and increased insurance premiums. After all, the other driver can’t lie and say you’re to blame if the entire incident is captured on camera. “Amazon’s Choice” dash cam is the Fliiners Dash Cam Mini LCD Car DVR Recorder, and it’s on sale today for less than $31. Do yourself a favor and check it out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- High Definition Image – unique WDR video system automatically adjust exposure, helps in capturing smaller details not normally seen at night while driving, providing super vision. Note: Requires 8 – 32GB Class10 or above micro SD card, sold separately.
- Features ultra wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F2.0 apertures and high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent vision.
- Emergency recording feature- dash cam with G-sensor automatically detects accidents, save and lock associated videos, prevent overwrite it.
- Loop Recording – Footage is stored in loops of 1/ 3/ 5 minute segments according to your setting. When the memory card fills up, the dash cam will automatically cover the oldest file except these emergency files.
- Easy mount and Guarantee – Just simply mount it to windshield, connect the power cable, the car camera will automatically on/off when the engine ignition on/off. We provide 30 days money back and 12 months free replacement for quality related issue. 24-hours email contact service is available, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.