Tired of dealing with frustrating dead spots in your home’s Wi-Fi network? Don’t feel like forking over $300-$500 for a mesh Wi-Fi system? Don’t worry, there’s another solution and it works with any router you already have. The TP-Link RE590T Desktop Wi-Fi Range Extender w/ Touchscreen Interface adds up to 10,000 sq ft of coverage to your existing wireless network, and it can be fine-tuned to meet your exact needs. Best of all, it’s half off right now on Amazon so it’ll cost you less than a third of what you would pay to upgrade to a halfway decent mesh system.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Set up and adjust your Wi-Fi settings using the intuitive touchscreen
- Expand and improve your Wi-Fi range up to 10,000 square feet with High-Powered 700mW amplifiers
- Simultaneous gaming and 4K HD streaming with dual band speeds up to 1900Mbps
- Provides fast, reliable connections to multiple users with 1GHz dual-core processor
- Connects smart TVs and game consoles directly to Wi-Fi using Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Find the best spot to set up with the Smart Signal Indicator
- Works with any wireless router or access point
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.