Tired of dealing with frustrating dead spots in your home’s Wi-Fi network? Don’t feel like forking over $300-$500 for a mesh Wi-Fi system? Don’t worry, there’s another solution and it works with any router you already have. The TP-Link RE590T Desktop Wi-Fi Range Extender w/ Touchscreen Interface adds up to 10,000 sq ft of coverage to your existing wireless network, and it can be fine-tuned to meet your exact needs. Best of all, it’s half off right now on Amazon so it’ll cost you less than a third of what you would pay to upgrade to a halfway decent mesh system.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Set up and adjust your Wi-Fi settings using the intuitive touchscreen
- Expand and improve your Wi-Fi range up to 10,000 square feet with High-Powered 700mW amplifiers
- Simultaneous gaming and 4K HD streaming with dual band speeds up to 1900Mbps
- Provides fast, reliable connections to multiple users with 1GHz dual-core processor
- Connects smart TVs and game consoles directly to Wi-Fi using Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Find the best spot to set up with the Smart Signal Indicator
- Works with any wireless router or access point
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.