It you’re not allergic to down, there’s no question that down pillows are among the most comfortable options out there to sleep on. It’s sort of like your head sinks down into a fluffy cloud the moment you lie down — at least, that’s what it’s like if you have a good quality down pillow. If you’re looking for quality without the cost, Amazon has a killer deal of the day on Tuesday that you’ll definitely want to check out. Popular brand eLuxurySupply’s Extra Soft Down Filled Pillows are discounted today if you buy a 2-pack, and that includes Standard, Queen, and King sizes. You’ll save as much as $67 if you pick up a 2-pack today, so definitely check out the sale.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- MATERIAL – Durable 230 TC Cambric Woven 100% Cotton Casing is the perfect blend of softness and durability. The filling is composed of a 80% down/20% feather blend designed specifically for stomach sleepers.
- SIZE & FILL SPECS – Queen Size 20 x 30 | 525 Fill Power White Duck Down is less than a traditional back/side sleeper pillow of 600 | Cotton casing weave is tight enough to avoid poking of feathers yet allows pillow to breathe.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Before the pillow is stuffed the down filling is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to avoid any allergy flair ups while sleeping on this pillow | Down is collected with humane practices and never live pluck
- CARE INSTRUCTION – Easy Care Machine Washable & Dryable. Be sure to throw your pillow in the dryer for 10 minutes to give it a good fluffing once a month.
- GUARANTEE – Customer satisfaction is our top priority which is why we offer a money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. For all returns within the 30 day return period, eLuxurySupply will provide a prepaid return label for a completely free return.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.