There’s a huge market for Bluetooth trackers these days, which makes sense since there’s a huge amount of people who lose things all the time. And of course, Tile is one of the companies responsible for starting the craze. Tile’s tiny Bluetooth tracking devices act as beacons that broadcast their locations to the user’s app, which is compatible with the iPhone and Android devices. That way if you misplace something, you can just open your app to be guided right to it.
The Tile Slim is among the company’s most popular models. It features a terrific slender design that can fit comfortably into spaces where other Bluetooth trackers cannot, and it also never needs to be charged. Tile devices last for a year before the battery dies, and then you can swap them out for new models that can be purchased at a discounted price. Today, Amazon has a great sale going on Tile Slim 4-packs, which are available right now at a $20 discount. Definitely take advantage of this deal before it sells out.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- As thin as two credit cards, Tile Slim easily slides into your wallet, purse or pocket. Tile Slim can also be attached to a laptop, tablet, notebook or lunchbox. (Adhesives sold separately)
- Use your smartphone to make your Tile Slim ring when it’s nearby but out of sight.
- Can’t find your phone? Simply double press the button on your Tile Slim to make your phone ring – even on silent!
- The easy-to-use, free Tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your Tile, so if you left it somewhere, you’ll always know where to look
- If your Tile isn’t where you left it, you can anonymously enlist the help of the Tile community in your search
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.