If you want a tiny little camera drone to have some fun with, there are a thousand different options on Amazon. But if you want something that’ll give you professional quality at a price that won’t break the bank, today is definitely your lucky day. Amazon slashed $230 off the price of the insanely popular DJI Mavic Pro foldable FHD camera drone, dropping it to its lowest price ever. This sale won’t last, so grab one while you can.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Fly for miles. From your pocket. Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
- No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front.
- Absolute Precision Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off.
- Stay flying longerWhy fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can. Finely tuned control
- Use every single pixel The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system.
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.