If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether you have a $20 router or a $2,000 commercial grade Wi-Fi system in your home, one thing is certain: a wireless connection will never be as reliable or as consistently fast as a wired connection. It’s just not going to happen. If you want the best and fastest possible connection for your computer, you need Ethernet. But what you might not know is that you can get gigabit Ethernet ports in your house or apartment without paying an electrician to run Cat6. All you need is the D-Link DHP-601AV Gigabit PowerLine Adapter Kit. Plug one box into any standard wall outlet next to your router, then plug the other box into an outlet next to your computer. Presto — you’ve got gigabit wired internet in your home, and it took you about 20 seconds to install.
Highlights from the product page are as follows:
- High speed up to 1000 Mbps, Home Plug AV2 compliant
- Great companion with Smart TV, game consoles, media players, and etc
- Perfect for 4K HD video streaming and gaming
- Able to connect multiple adapters to expand wired network through the home
- 1 Gigabit Port
- Plug and play
- 1 Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 relea…
- 2 Ring A19 Smart LED Bulb, White, bundle with All-new Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) - Charcoal
- 3 DEERC Drone with Camera for Adults 2K Ultra HD FPV Live Video 120° Wide Angle, Altitude Hold,…
- 4 Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In with Echo Show 5 (Charcoal)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.