Sonos has an extensive product catalog packed full of high-end speakers that sound amazing. Apple has one speaker, and no one other than a few bloggers who are big Apple fans has tried it yet.
Alexa is the fastest-growing voice assistant on the planet, with ever-expanding capabilities that users have grown to love. Siri has been pissing people off since 2011, and it continues to flub the simplest of requests even to this day.
Here’s an idea: instead of preordering the Apple HomePod for $349, pick up two Alexa-powered Sonos One speakers for the same exact price on Amazon. Beyond access to Alexa, you’ll enjoy Sonos’ industry-leading sound quality, with multi-room playback and access to all the popular streaming services like Spotify and Pandora. Apple’s HomePod doesn’t support multi-room playback yet (you can’t even pair two speakers for left and right stereo channels in the same room!), and it’s really only useful if you use Apple Music.
Here are some more Sonos One highlights from the product page:
- This Bundle Includes: (2) Single Sonos One Voice Controlled Smart Speakers, Black
- Fill two separate rooms with different music, or link them together to hear the same song. Or connect two Sonos Ones to make a stereo pair. Great surround speakers for your Sonos home theater, too
- Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker. Sonos One does not support Alexa voice calling
- Ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and SiriusXM. Listen to hundreds of other streaming services with the Sonos app
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.