Some people think that boots are the best way to keep your dog’s paws safe in winter weather. Other people don’t even realize how dangerous the cold can be, but in temperatures that drop into the teens or lower, it can take just 15-20 minutes for your pup to get frostbitten paws. If you find good boots with thick bottoms and your dog doesn’t pull them off, they can definitely help. But there’s another solution that’s even better: Just rub a little Musher’s Secret Pet Paw Protection Wax onto each paw and your pup will be protected from the snow, ice, salt, and other chemicals out there.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- Protects paws from sand, hot pavement, ice and salt with all natural 100-percent wax-based cream
- Perfect for mushing, hunting, walking or before any outdoor activity
- Easy-to-apply formula contains vitamin E to moisturize and help heal wounds and keep paws healthy
- Available in pack of 7-ounces
- Measures 3-4/5-inch length by 3-4/5-inch width 3-4/5 height
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.