If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Super Bowl LII is just around the corner, but let’s be honest… who cares about the football? OK fine, that’s not fair. The game is always fun each year and the commercials add another layer of entertainment. But that all only lasts a few hours. The real beauty of Super Bowl season is that it gives you an excuse to upgrade your aging TV. After all, how can you and your pals watch on a tiny old TV when there are great big gorgeous new 4K TVs out there just waiting to find a new home. Lucky for you, the best deal of the season is already available now, and it’s a doozy.
B&H is offering the insanely popular Sony XBR-X900E-Series 65″-Class HDR UHD Smart LED TV for just $1,498, which is a savings of $500. But wait! This deal also gets you a free Google Home smart speaker, which will be added to your cart automatically when you purchase the TV.
Here are some key details on the Sony X900E from the product page:
- UHD 3840 x 2160 LED Panel
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate / Motionflow XR 960
- Screen Mirroring Technology
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Access Google Play Store & Apps
- Compatible with Opera Web Browser
- 4 x HDMI / 3 x USB
- TRILUMINOS Display Color Enhancement
- Dolby Digital / DTS Compatibility
Sony XBR-X900E-Series 65″-Class HDR UHD Smart LED TV (incl. free Google Home): $1,498.00
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 Kasa Smart Plug, WiFi Outlet works with Alexa, Echo and Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Co…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
- 4 Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset, Foldable, Soft Memory-Pr…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.