Newsflash: you don’t need a $100,000 Mercedes to get cool technology in your car. Head-up displays (HUDs) don’t just look cool, they increase safety by showing you key information such as speed and RPMs right in your line of sight. This way, you never need to take your eyes off the road. Check out the KKmoon Universal Car HUD, a $25 panel that connects to your OBD II or EUOBD port in seconds to add a HUD to any car.
Here are some notes from the product page:
- Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system). Plug and Play.
- 3″ screen and high-definition display.
- Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read.
- The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper.
- Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile,free switching between ℃ and ℉.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.