The hassle of storms like the monster that just swept through the East Coast doesn’t end when the snow is finally over. We still have to go about our business once schools and places of business reopen, and that means traipsing around through the snow and ice to get where we’re going. You can cross your fingers and hope that your snow shoes or boots have enough traction, or you can give your gear a serious upgrade with the Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats for Snow and Ice. They start at just $16 and go up to $19 depending on your shoe size, and they fit over any footwear to give you traction like you wouldn’t believe. Grab a pair now so you’re prepared for the next storm.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Traction cleats that fit over shoes for safely walking, hiking, or jogging on packed snow or ice
- Made of high-strength, abrasion-resistant 1.4 mm stainless-steel coils and heavy-duty rubber; secured to shoes with durable rubber straps
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Durable rubber foot frame with removable over-foot strap ensures an excellent fit
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F; available in S, M, L, and XL sizes to fit most shoes
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.