For a period of about 30 minutes last week, the 2nd-Generation August Smart Lock somehow dropped to just $100 on Amazon. It was an insane flash sale, and plenty of our readers took advantage. If you missed out, you unfortunately might never get another chance to pick one up at that price. We’ll get you close, though, because Amazon has the 2nd-gen model available right now for just $137.50. This is a great lock at a great price, so pick one up while you still can.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Control your door with your smartphone.
- Keep your existing deadbolt. Installs in minutes on the inside of your door.
- Grant or restrict access to visitors anytime.
- Automatically locks your door as you leave and auto-unlocks as you approach.
- Voice Control – Lock your door using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit or the Google Assistant.
- Track who is coming and going with a 24/7 activity log on your smartphone.
- (Voice control with Alexa and the Assistant requires August Connect)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.