You know just as well as everyone else that the audio quality on TV speakers is terrible unless you cough up some serious cash for a high-end TV. What you might not know, however, is that you don’t need to spend a ton of cash on a premium sound bar to get good sound. Check out the NakaLight Upgraded Surround Sound Bar, which is currently on sale on Amazon. It has great ratings from users and it costs a fraction of what you’ll pay for big brand sound bars.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ∮ CRYSTAL CLEAR SURROUND SOUND BAR – With Unique noise reduction technology, Completes your home theater system with high quality full range speakers. The NakaLight wireless soundbar system works loud and clear with noise reduction bring you a wonderful media experience.
- ∮ MULTI-MODES for WIRED/WIRELESS CONNECTIONS – NakaLight Sound bar, modern and traditional devices work with 3 connection modes: Bluetooth (effective distance:10 meters/33 feet), TF Card Plugging in and wired connections include 3.5mm Audio & RCA AUX input.
- ∮ REMOTE CONTROL & ONE POWER/VOLUME KNOB – Dual operation of bluetooth sound bar which offers high grade convenient one knob control and a remote to adjust playback settings including volume adjustment, mode and track selection.
- ∮ A MODERN DESIGN & PORTABLE SOUNDBAR – Ultra Slim, Sleek Sound Bar constructed with robust material. The modern design units suits any style of home decoration, adding a modern and high tech touch. Easy to carry for your outdoor activities.
- ∮ POWERED BY Built-in HIGH EFFECTIVE Lithium Battery – Soundbar work with built-in 2000mAh rechargeable high efficiency lithium battery or powered by the micro-USB cable with PC or DC 5V adapter (non including).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.