Apple’s AirPods weren’t the first truly wireless earbuds to hit the market, but they created a tidal wave of followers that now offer similar earbuds. That includes some big-name companies, of course, but there are also now a number of great lower-cost options from smaller companies. The Photive TWS-01 True Wireless Earbuds are a perfect example, offering great sound and good battery life in addition to a slick design that actually stays in your ears better than AirPods. And the best part? They’re only $40 on Amazon.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- SMALL & POWERFUL SOUND: True wireless bluetooth connection that’s tangle-free and HD quality sound. You can wear them comfortably, hidden and suitable for every activity.
- COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT & SECURE: The PH-TWS01 are TRULY WIRELESS earbuds. The best part… NO CABLES between the earbuds or anywhere close to them. Enjoy hours of music listening without any fuss of tangled wires. The True Wireless Bluetooth earbuds are perfect for any sport. From working out at the gym to running, hiking, or just basically commuting, these earbuds are a perfect fit for any occasion.
- STRESS FREE CONNECTIVITY WITH MICROPHONE AND MULTI-FUNCTION BUTTON: The earbuds connect to each other effortlessly by just taking them out of the charging case. Stop trying to connect your earbuds together and then connecting them to your phone with other earbuds that promise more, the Photive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds are truly stress and hassle free. With a single button, you can take a call, play music.
- GO DAYS WITHOUT CHARGING: Feel confident that your battery won’t run out with 10 hours of charge life and ‘on the go’ charging case (the charging base is the battery).
- REALLY SMALL CHARGING CASE: The small charging case (included) is so compact and so powerful that will charge on the go (up to 5X). Compatible with Apple Watch Series 3
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.