If you’re looking to take the lighting in your home to the next level but you don’t necessarily want to pay for the connected features you’d get from something like a Philips Hue bulb, we’ve got just the thing. Check out the Yangcsl Remote Controlled A19 10W RGBW Color Changing LED Light Bulb. It comes with a wireless remote that lets you adjust the brightness and switch between 120 different colors, and it costs less than $10 on Amazon. Wi-Fi connected A19 bulbs can costs as much as $50 each, so this is a fantastic alternative if you’re not interested in automation.
Here are some of the details from the product page:
- RGBW light bulb : can be used for general lighting, various decorative lighting, color atmosphere lighting.
- Color changing: there are 120 RGB static colors, and 2 dynamic modes (DIY FLASH, SMOOTH) With more options, it will meet your needs for a variety of color and atmosphere lighting.
- Dual memory and support wall switch control: a good solution, in the absence of remote controller, to maintain the basic operation of the lamp, because there is a default of lighting cycle [100% white mode > energy saving mode > the last setting RGB color (including brightness)].
- IR remote controller: the use of high-end materials and more creative icon interface. Within 4-6 meters, the sensitivity is great.
- What you get: Yangcsl 10W RGBW Color Changing LED Light Bulb *1, Remote controller*1(battery included); we also offer you Yangcsl (TM) High Quality Standard 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. If you have any problem, Please do not Hesitate to contact me.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.