If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We’ve told you about the RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger a number of times now. It’s our favorite wireless charger by far for the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8 thanks to its sleek design, premium metal construction, reliability, and 7.5W fast charging support. It’s a bit pricey at $50, but it was recently on sale for $40 which is much more reasonable. If you missed out on that sale, however, you’re in luck. This charger just dropped to a new all-time low of just $32.99, and you’d have to be crazy not to snag one at this price.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or the latter will not work.
- 7.5W wireless charging for newest iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 is enabled in the latest iOS 11.2 update – faster than traditional 3.5W-5W wireless chargers
- Compatible with All Qi-Enabled Phones: Includes iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus; non-Qi enabled phones are still compatible but will require a Qi wireless charging cover to power up
- Fast & Free 24W QC 3.0 Adapter: Includes a powerful Quick Charge 3. 0 adapter that boosts the max output to 10W so selected Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, or Microsoft Lumia phones can charge even faster
- Portable, Practical, Stylish, and Safe: Lightweight, take anywhere size with silicone anti-skid design to prevent sliding; smart battery indicator; built-in over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection systems
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.