If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s difficult to overstate how important it is to have a dash cam in your car. They’re not just for police and taxi drivers, they’re for anyone who wants a record of events that’s available at all times. If you get into an accident that’s not your fault, a dash cam ensures that it’s not your word against the other driver — there’s proof of what happened. If you don’t already have one, we highly recommend checking out the VAVA Dash Cam, which is on sale right now at its lowest price ever (just $109.99 with coupon code VAVACAM1). It has a phenomenal rating at 4.5 stars, and it has a cool feature no other dash cam has: The ability to rotate 360° so it can record in any direction you want.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Clear 1080p 60fps HD Videos Even at Night: Advanced SONY STARVIS Series IMX291 CMOS sensor is paired with 6 glass lenses and an infrared lens for sharper, more detailed captures, both night and day
- 360° All-Around View: Swivels up to 360° to capture footage in front, around, and even inside the car; wide-angle lens covers up to 5 car lanes; and a built-in mic allows to record audio inside the car
- Included Snapshot Remote Button: Sits on the steering wheel and allows you to quickly capture the unexpected as it literally crosses your path; shoot a 20 second short video with a longer press of the button
- Full-Featured VAVA Dash Cam Mobile App: Share photos and videos over social media or with an insurance company without taking out the SD card; includes live video feed and GPS tracking, travel journal, and photo filtering functions. Note: SD CARD NOT INCLUDED.
- G-sensor for Emergency Video Recording: 3-axis G-sensor detects collisions and captures footage for up to 20 seconds; 320mAh built-in battery allows for G-senor activated recordings in parking mode. Note: Due to an Android bug affecting all dash cams, the phone cannot access mobile data while it is connected to the VAVA Dash Cam’s Wi-Fi. If you want to use your phone’s data network, simply connect to the VAVA Dash Cam’s Wi-Fi when you need to watch the recorded videos only.
- 1 Powecom FFP2 Protective Face Masks (Headband), 94%+ Filtration Efficiency, Disposable Particula…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.