Honestly, I don’t even know how it’s possible to have such strong feelings toward a device that does nothing but cook eggs. But here we are. The Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is something I got for myself on a whim, and it instantly became a staple in my kitchen. It can cook eggs in a number of different styles and it seriously makes them perfect each and every time. Best of all, it’s idiot-proof — just push a button and the Rapid Egg Cooker does the rest. Trust me, it’ll be the best addition to your kitchen in a long time.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Make 6 hard, medium, and soft boiled eggs, individual omelettes, 2 poached eggs and scrambled eggs
- Includes poaching tray, measuring cup, omelette tray, and 6 egg holding tray
- Simply fill the measuring up to the line of desired consistency, and push the on/off button to start and it will automatically shut off when eggs are done
- All non electric parts are dishwasher safe
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, recipe book and access to our growing database of recipes included
UPDATE: The seller offering it at $16 is now sold out, but it’s still a good deal at its current price of $19.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.