Apple’s new iPhone X is better than its predecessors in so many ways. The design is better, the display is better, the cameras are better, Face ID is better than Touch ID, and so on. Apple improved just about everything it could possibly improve, but there’s one issue with iPhones that Apple will never do anything about. That’s right, you’ll never find an iPhone with expandable memory. Lucky for you, the Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader adds a microSD card slot to any iPhone in a fraction of a second, letting you easily offload photos and videos to free up space.
Here are some key details from the product page:
* Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
* Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
* Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
* Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
* Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.