Windows 10 and Apple’s macOS are terrific computing platforms, but there’s a better option out there for a lot of people. If you use your laptop mainly for web browsing, video streaming and some light work, you’re basically setting cash on fire by getting a MacBook or Windows laptop instead of a Chromebook. Google’s Chrome OS offers unbeatable value and lightning-fast responsiveness, and Chrome computers typically cost a fraction of what you’d pay for comparable rivals — especially today with the Cyber Monday sale Amazon has going right now. You’ll find three different discounted Chromebook models below with prices starting at just $99.99!
Acer Chromebook CB3-131-C3SZ 11.6-Inch Laptop
- Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 GHz
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM,16 GB Internal Storage
- Operating System:Chrome OS™, Connectivity:802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- 11.6-Inch HD IPS Screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Patterned Aluminum Cover, Google Chrome, Up to 9-hour battery life
Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch
- MediaTek MT8173C Core Pilot Quad-Core ARM Processor
- 13.3″ Full HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display, Multi-touch screen
- 4GB LPDDR3 Memory, 32GB Internal Storage,Connectivity : 802.11ac wireless LAN
- Google Chrome Operating System
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
ASUS Chromebook Flip C302 with Intel Core m3
- The flexible 360 degree hinge and 12.5” Full-HD touchscreen lets you use the C302 in tablet or laptop mode.
- Extremely lightweight at 2.65 pounds with the protection of a sleek aluminum metal body.
- Starts up in seconds and lasts all day, thanks to a long battery life rated up to 10 hours*.
- Intel Core Processor with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance.
- Work anywhere online or offline regardless of your internet connection. Enjoy your favorite games, entertainment, and keep up with work, wherever you go.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.