Compared to all the low-cost home security cameras out there, Netgear’s Arlo Pro cameras seem quite expensive. A single Arlo Pro camera costs about $200 (though they’re on sale for $161 right now). But trust us when we tell you that Arlo cameras are worth every penny. They’re truly wireless — as in, you don’t even have to plug them into a wall outlet — and the battery lasts for about 6 moths before you need to recharge it. Netgear’s Arlo app is also fantastic, and you can save recorded clips in the cloud for 7 days for free.
If you’re looking to get started with an Arlo system, the Arlo Pro by NETGEAR Security System With 5 Cameras and Siren is exactly what you want. It normally retails for $820, but it’s on sale for Cyber Monday at its lowest price ever… by nearly $250!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV – View your live video with a simple voice command
- 100% Wire-free – Free of power cords and wiring hassles. 2440mAh rechargeable battery. Battery life varies based on settings, usage, & temperature
- Weatherproof – Arlo Pro cameras are weatherproof so you can place them anywhere-indoors and out. Operating temperature -4° to 113° F (-20° C to 45° C)
- Rechargeable Batteries – Arlo Pro cameras include rechargeable batteries that support fast charging
- 2-Way Audio – Built-in mic and speaker enable push-to-talk capability, so you can listen in and talk back
- 7 Days of Free Cloud Recordings – Arlo Pro comes with recurring 7-day free cloud recordings. Live stream or view recorded video and audio for up to 7 days
- NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.