Gamers were out in full force on Black Friday, scooping up consoles and top software titles left and right. But the two most popular gaming deals we covered on Black Friday weren’t discounts on video games or rock bottom prices on console bundles. Instead, it was Amazon’s sale on 1-year PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold membership renewals. And guess what — these deals are still live right now! PlayStation owners can get one full year of PlayStation Plus for just $39.99, which is a $20 savings. On the Xbox side of things, you can get a year of Xbox Live Gold for a $10 discount, dropping the price to $49.99.
Even if your membership isn’t about to expire, these are still fantastic deals that you can hang onto until you need to renew. There’s really no reason whatsoever not to take advantage.
1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership
- 12 Months – Play All Year Long
- Enables online multiplayer on PS4, so you can play games online with friends
- FREE PlayStation 4 games every month
- Access to exclusive PlayStation Store sales and discounts
12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership
- Join the best community of gamers on the fastest, most reliable multiplayer network
- Get maximum performance, speed, and reliability with dedicated servers
- Experience the best in competitive and cooperative gaming across Xbox One and Windows 12
- Get free games to play every month, worth up to $700 a year
- Save up to 50-75% on games in the Xbox Store
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.