There are so many Black Friday sales that are buzzing right now, from big discounts on Bose gear to a sweet sale on Nest’s thermostat and cameras. One of the most hyped Black Friday 2017 sales we’ve seen only covers a single product, however. That’s right, the newest addition to the Roku lineup is getting its first-ever discount for Black Friday this year, and it’s a big one. The Roku Streaming Stick+ is a tiny little device that packs a huge punch. It fits in the palm of your hand and yet it can stream 4K content without any stuttering or slow-downs.
The Roku Streaming Stick+ retails for $69.99, which is a fantastic price for such a powerful and portable media streaming device. From November 23 through November 27, however, it’s on sale for $49.99. Did we say November 23? Oops, Amazon jumped the gun and kicked off its Roku sale early, so it’s live right now. And did we say $49.99? Amazon is shaving an extra $2 off the price, so you can pick one up for $48 even. Hurry!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- New 2017 Model!
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4x the range
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming. Note: The USB port on some TV’s may be unable to power a Streaming Stick+, if you see the on-screen warning message that appears in these cases, use a wall outlet.
- Voice remote with TV Power and volume
- 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes, easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.