If you thought sous vide cooking was only for big-name chefs in fancy restaurants, you’re way off. Immersion circulators have gone mainstream, and nothing else will ever keep flavor in whatever you cook like a sous vide cooker. In a nutshell, food is sealed in an airtight bag and heated to its target temperature. It’s then slow-cooked in a water bath and there’s absolutely no way for all that delicious flavor to escape.
If you haven’t yet hopped on the sous vide bandwagon, now is your chance. The best smartphone-connected sous vide cooker on the planet is on sale on Amazon at its lowest price ever. The Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker, which typically sells for between $170 and $200, costs just $111.95 for one day only. Don’t miss it.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- The Anova Precision Cooker brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results
- Sous vide cooking produces restaurant quality results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. Food is cooked evenly edge to edge, with no worry of overcooking.
- Heats and circulates water in the pot, evenly cooking food to a precise temperature to guarantee perfect results every time. Cook everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, and desserts.
- Easy to use – just attach the cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar, then press start. No fancy equipment required
- Simple interface on the device to set the time and temperature manually – or use the Anova Culinary app to find your cook settings and hit ‘Start’.
- Wi-Fi connectivity enables you to start, stop, monitor or adjust your cook from wherever you happen to be
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.