The AmazonBasics line of products sometimes gets dismissed as being low quality, but don’t be ignorant and mistake low prices for low quality. You know all those commercials, print ads, and online ads you see? They cost a lot of money, and that cost is built into the products you buy. Amazon doesn’t do any of that for its AmazonBasics line, and so it doesn’t have to build massive marketing budgets into its prices. Don’t believe us? Try the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer for yourself, then tell us it doesn’t sound as good or even better than sound bars that cost two or three times as much.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
* 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
* Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
* Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
* 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
* 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.