When Apple’s AirPods exploded in popularity, it was only a matter of time before the big names in personal audio jumped on the truly wireless bandwagon. And as far as big names in personal audio go, it doesn’t get much bigger than Bose. We’ve been waiting rather impatiently to see Bose quality sound arrive in a cord-free wireless from factor, and now the Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones are almost here. They’re pricey compared to AirPods, but anyone who has used Bose products before knows that they’re worth every penny. They weren’t supposed to be released until next week, but they just launched early on Amazon so grab a pair while they’re still in stock!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* TRULY wireless Sport headphones for total freedom of movement
* Packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
* Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an Ipx4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of stay hear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
* Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
* Track lost earbuds with the Bose connect App’s “find My buds” feature
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.