We know that Amazon is on the verge of releasing a bunch of nifty new Alexa speakers like the All-New Echo and Echo Plus, but today is the day to snag a new Alexa speaker if you want one. Why? Because Amazon just dropped its only portable Alexa smart speaker to its lowest price ever. The Certified Refurbished Amazon Tap is on sale today for just $64.99, and it’s highly likely that you’ll never see it drop to this price again. It’s guaranteed, warrantied, and on sale for one day only. Go!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Amazon Tap is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Just tap and ask for music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Enable hands-free mode to control music and more from a distance.
- Uses the Alexa Voice Service when connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to play music, read the news, provide weather reports, and even order a pizza
- Provides up to 9 hours of continuous playback (up to 8 hours when in hands-free mode), Charging Cradle included
- Streams all your music via Bluetooth from your phone or tablet
- Delivers crisp sound powered by Dolby, with dual stereo speakers that provide 360º omni-directional audio
- Always getting smarter and adding new features and skills
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.