When you think of wireless noise cancelling headphones, what’s the first brand that comes to mind? Bose, obviously… but that’s about to change. The Bowers & Wilkins PX Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are far and away the best we’ve tested this year. In fact, they’re the best wireless headphones we’ve tested this year, period. The sound quality these puppies produce is completely unmatched, even in comparable headphones from Bose. And the noise cancellation works tremendously, blocking out any surrounding chatter even when music is being played at low volumes. They’re truly worth every penny, and they’re available right now on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Bowers & Wilkins Performance – PX draws on decades of Bowers & Wilkins design experience to take you to the very heart of the music with its breath-taking performance
- Adaptive Noise Cancellation – Perfect sound anywhere – on a plane, in the street or in the office. The best adaptive noise cancelling headphones, customizable to your exact preference.
- Feel More of Your Music – Built with the same drive units from our P9 Signature headphones, the PX provides optimized listening performance. We have also subtly angled the drivers to provide a more natural stereo perspective.
- PX Responds to You – When you need to pause, lift an ear cup. Put PX down and it goes to sleep. Pick it up to resume playing. Worry less about your headphones, and enjoy your music more.
- Smart Power – With a 22-hour battery life, PX is always ready; put it down and it goes into power-saving sleep mode; pick it up and you’re good to go. PX is the smartest Bluetooth headphone on the market.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.