If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The new August Lock and August Lock Pro are both terrific devices. That said, the best value out there right now might be the August Smart Lock 2nd Generation, which has gotten a deep discount on Amazon since the new models arrived. It’s just as sleek as the new versions and it uses the same great software, but it’s much less expensive than the comparable August Lock Pro because you’re not forced to buy the Wi-Fi bridge.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Control your door with your smartphone.
- Keep your existing deadbolt. Installs in minutes on the inside of your door.
- Grant or restrict access to visitors anytime.
- Automatically locks your door as you leave and auto-unlocks as you approach.
- Voice Control – Lock your door using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit or the Google Assistant.
- Track who is coming and going with a 24/7 activity log on your smartphone.
- (Voice control with Alexa and the Assistant requires August Connect)
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 Honeywell Dark Gray Dual Layer Face Cover with 8 Replaceable Inserts, Size M/L (RWS-50111)
- 3 PURELL Foodservice Surface Sanitizer Spray, Fragrance Free, 32 fl oz Surface Sanitizer Capped S…
- 4 SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth V5.2 Headphones with Qualcomm QCC3040 Wireless Earphones,…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.