If you’re in the market for a pair of truly wireless earbuds, Apple’s AirPods are the best in the business right now. Of course, not everyone wants to spend $159 on a pair of headphones. If you’re in that camp, do yourself a favor and check out the SmartOmi Q5 True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. They cost $119 less than AirPods, and they sound just about as good. They even stay in your ears better since the tips are rubber instead of plastic.
Here are some important details from the product page:
* ✔Genuine SmartOmi Q5 True Wireless Earbuds: feel free to enjoy crisp stereo music without the annoying wire when doing sport. The soft ear tips provide secure fit and avoid falling out during workout, fitness, exercise, running or gym. You may also share music without tangle wire.
* ✔Light Weight and Better Voice Quality: unbelievable light-weight with no burden to ears, the 8mm built-in microphone realizes clearer calls for you and the other side.You can mute/unmute your microphone during a call by double pressing MFB of the left earbud once.
* ✔Snap Pairing and Superior Connection Stability: the Bluetooth version 4.1 offers a hyper-stable connection within 10m/33 feet, compatible with all Bluetooth devices such as iPhone 7 / 7plus, 8 / 8s plus, X , S8, SE, Android cellphones, tablets or TV with bluetooth receiver.
* ✔Convenient One-key Design: just one-key to handle calls and enjoy music. Hands-free calling, last number redialed, third-way calling and incoming calls prompt, all your needs could be satisfied! The music will be auto-replayed to the wireless earbuds after hanging up.
* ✔Quality Customer Service: 60 days no reason return, 18 month warranty, 24/7 friendly customer service, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question about our product and service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.