Now that Apple fans have gotten over the death of the 3.5mm headphone jack, a new complaint has arisen. There are tons of adapters out there that let you charge your phone and connect wired headphones at the same time, but they always disable any volume and playback controls that might be on the cable connected to your headphones. Good news: Amazon makes its own adapter that checks all the boxes, and it’s discounted right now. Check out the AmazonBasics Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Audio Adapter with Remote — you’ll be glad you did.
Here are some key details from the product page:
* Lightning to 3.5mm adapter with lightning charging port
* Makes it possible to listen to music or make calls while simultaneously charging phone
* Remote control for adjusting the volume, managing the playback of music, and picking up or ending calls
* Apple MFi Certified; designed for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
* Backed by an AmazonBasics one-year limited warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.