Apple fans, it’s time to meet your new favorite thing in the world. Well, your new favorite thing in the world aside from all your Apple gear, of course. The UGREEN Portable Magnetic Charger kills two birds with one stone. It’s MFi certified and has a built-in wireless charger for your Apple Watch, so you can power up anywhere you want without having to carry that crazy 50-foot Apple cord with you. Then it also has a USB port so you can plug in your Lightning cable and charge your iPhone at the same time. For $50, you won’t find a more useful Apple accessory anywhere.
Here are some important details from the product listing:
* Built-in Magnetic Charging Module for All Apple Watch: With built-in integrated magnetic charging module and USB port, it is ideal for all 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch models（Apple Watch Series 1/2, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition） and iPhone, smartphones, cameras, PSP gamer etc.
* Certified Quality and Safety: Apple MFi Certified(PPID: 219693-0018) magnetic charging module offers a original charging speed-about 2.5 hours; UGREEN’s multi-protect safety system ensures complete protection such as flame resistant material,over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit.
* Simultaneously Charge Apple Watch and Phone: this 2200mAh power bank can simultaneously charge an Apple Watch and an iPhone 1 time; Charges an Apple Watch from 10% battery life to 100% 3-4 times.
* Ideal Charging Companion for Home Office and Travel: It is with super compact design (L13.9 x W3.95 x H1.6cm), saving your space on the desk and easily being slipped into your travel bag.
* What You Get: 1.5 year manufacturer warranty and life-time service support; Apple MFi Certified Wireless Charger Power Bank for Apple Watch and phone x1; 50cm Micro USB Charging Cable x1
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.