Apple’s new iPhones might just be the most beautiful smartphones on the planet right now. Are you really going to sully them with a cheap plastic wireless charger? OK, we’re joking and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with inexpensive wireless chargers. In fact, I use this $13 wireless charging pad. But some people are want a charging pad a bit more fitting for such a sleek phone. Check out the iDudu Aluminum Qi Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad. If you can get past that awful name (iDudu? Really guys??) it’s actually a beautiful device.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
* New and creative wireless charging pad with 2 induction coils allows you to charge your devices at any position
* The slimmest wireless charger (6.8 1 x 6.81 x 0.47 inches) on the market with DC 9V/1.6A Input and DC9V/1.3A output to provides maximum surface area for easier, faster charging
* 75 degree vertical charging or 3.5 degree horizontal charging enables you to watch movie while charging
* The Fast Charge feature is compatible with only Galaxy S8 S8+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S7, and Galaxy S7 edge. Other devices will charge at standard wireless charging speeds: iPhone X, iPone 8, iPhone 8Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7, Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus Vu2, HTC 8X / Droid DNA, Some devices need extra receiver (Not Included)
* Package Contents: iDudu W7 Moon Wireless Charger, Cable, User Manual, Since your satisfaction is our top priority, this wireless standing charger is backed by our 60-day money back guarantee policy! By using QC 2.0 adapter (NOT INCLUDED) or original adapters and cables, enables fast charging on the spot.
If you’re looking for a less expensive option that still has aluminum, try this one:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.