We’ve told you about Lexar’s nifty iPhone microSD card reader a bunch of times, but now we’ve found something that might be even better. The Difini Lightning Card Reader is a similar little gadget, and it connects to the Lightning port on any iPhone or iPad. Instead of just adding a microSD card slot, however, it also adds a full-size SD card slot — and it’s only $20 on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
* With a powerful multi-function transmission, insert your iphone device, you can read your SD \ TF card, you can also transfer through the Micro interface to your usb device, the maximum can support 521G external expansion, this is not the general equipment can be achieved.
* Imply taking more photos and videos. No worries about your iphone/ipad phone filled up with pictures and videos any more. Lightning device can shoot picture and video via the app “xDisk” from App Store and save them to your SD TF card simultaneously. (The SD/TF card no included)
* Support 8G~521G SD\TF card.best partner for sor and trail camera – Viewing, editing, sharing pictures and videos in the Trail camera and SLR camera by the phone whenever wherever. Support Micro SD SDHC (SRL camera/ Trail Camera/ Go pro Camera).
* While in travelling, you can send the photos that you took with camera via card reader from SD\TF card to your iphone and share the beautiful moments of your journey
* Ensure 100% compatible and syncs with Apple lightning devices, can be used as iPhone ipad ios flash drive,18 Months Worry-free Warranty & dedicated email customer support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.