If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Pretty much all of Beats’ headphones are popular these days, but there’s one model in particular that manages to keep selling out. That’s right, it’s the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, the company’s wildly popular Bluetooth headphones. They pack Apple’s W1 wireless chip for enhanced Bluetooth features, and they have high-quality, bass-heavy sound that will knock your socks off. It just so happens that they’re back in stock right now on Amazon in the hottest color Beats offers, and they’ve been discounted once again to just $219. Definitely grab a pair while they’re in stock.
Here are some key details from the product page:
* Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
* Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
* Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
* Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
* What’s in the Box: Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
* Height: 7.8 in / 19.8 cm Weight: 7.58 oz / 215 g
- 1 Cyber Monday deal: Save on FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks proven by NIOSH to work better than 3M N95 masks
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.