Apple just unveiled three new iPhones earlier this week, and they’re fantastic. They’re also really, really expensive. The cheapest new iPhone Apple sells costs $649, and they go all the way up to over $1,000. That’s right, over $1,000 for a cell phone! The middle of the road iPhone starts at just under $800 with the least amount of storage you can get, and prices only go up from there. To put that in perspective, you can get a TCL 55S405 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV on Amazon right now for half that much. That’s right, a 4K TV with built-in Roku software and a 4.4-star rating from more than 570 customer reviews for half as much as an iPhone. What are you waiting for?
Here are some key details from the product page:
* Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 49.1″ x 28.5″ x 3″, TV with stand: 49.1″ x 30.8″ x 8.7″
* Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
* Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
* Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality
* 120Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur
* Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
* Note: Refer the User Guide before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.