Roomba is clearly the most recognizable name in the robot vacuum cleaner market, and it also makes some of the best products out there. They’re also extremely expensive, however. Just look at the Roomba 980, which costs an eye-popping $900. It’s a great product, but spending that much money isn’t an option for most people. If you’re looking for a good alternative that costs less — 10 times less, to be exact — check out the EVERTOP Robotic Vacuum Sweeper. Currently on sale for just $89.99, this robot vacuum is perfect for regular light duty cleaning on hardwood floors, tile, and even low pile rugs.
Here are some more key details from the product page:
- Thanks to built-in cliff detection sensor, robot sweeper automatically stops and turns back when approaches the stairs
- Feature of the infrared induction make it to detect wall, furniture and turn direction in advance
- Performing well on tile floor, hardwood floor, marble Floor. Please kindly use it on wide open bare floor. Only 2.56 inch in height, goes under beds and furniture easily
- Mini vacuum power leads to be low noise, EVERTOP robot sweeper is used to pick up routine dust, relieve you from heavy housework
- Warranty: Offer One year warranty and 24-hour prompt response service. Please keep the power scrubber away from the kids
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.