How many times have you been working on something at home when all of a sudden your internet speed slows to a crawl. Maybe it’s because there’s interference. Maybe it’s because your son or daughter decided to stream a movie on Netflix in 4K. Whatever the reason, it’s beyond annoying and we’re going to show you how to fix it. Pick up a TP-Link AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit and you’ll get all of the speed and convenience of Ethernet without the pricey installation. Plug one box in next to your router, plug the other box in near your PC, connect them to each device using normal Ethernet cables, and you’re off to the races.
Here are the key details from the product page:
* Up to 200Mbps speed for seamless HD video streaming and online gaming
* 300-meter range over electrical circuitry for better performance through walls and floors
* Miniature design with compact housing (28
* Plug and Play, with no drilling, wiring, or configuration required
* Automatic Power-Saving mode reduces power consumption by up to 75%
* Home Plug AV standard compliant
* The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditiThe theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications.
* Works over circuits on the same panel
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.