If you’ve been itching to get your fingers on Apple’s nifty new Touch Bar but sky-high prices were a big barrier for you, today is definitely your lucky day. B&H is celebrating Labor Day by slashing a cool $500 off the price of a brand new Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. This deal is on the late 2016 model in Space Gray, and it includes 16GB of RAM along with a 256GB SSD. The new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is easily the best laptop Apple has ever made, and now is your chance to find out why.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core
- 16GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 256GB PCIe SSD
- 15.4″ 2880 x 1800 Retina Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 450 GPU (2GB GDDR5)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Larger Force Touch Trackpad
- macOS Sierra
Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (Late 2016, Space Gray): $1,899.00 (reg. $2,399.00)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.