The Nest Cam Indoor home security camera is one of the most popular models out there. Unfortunately for those of us on a budget, it’s also pretty expensive. Dropping $200 on a camera can be a difficult pill to swallow when there are plenty of decent options out there for under $50, but none of those other cameras offer the quality, software, and support you get from Nest. That’s why limited-time sales are so important, and there just so happens to be one going on right now. Head over to Amazon and you’ll save 20% on Nest’s beloved indoor camera, but only while supplies last.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 24/7 live video: 130° wide-angle view and all-glass lens let you look after home in 1080p HD, day and night.
- Alerts and snapshots: When Nest Cam detects activity, it can send a phone alert or email with a photo of the event.
- Quick, easy setup: Plug in Nest Cam and download the Nest app to get started. No hub needed.
- Talk & Listen: Nest Cam has a built-in speaker and microphone, and lets you talk and listen through the app. Speak up to get someone’s attention, or tell the dog to get off the couch.
- Night vision done right: See the whole room at night — not just a limited spotlight view.
- Comes with a free Nest Aware trial: Get intelligent alerts and continuous cloud recording. Create Activity Zones for more precise alerts. Make and share custom clips or timelapses. And more.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.