The UGREEN Magnetic Charger for Apple Watch packs a 2200 mAh battery that can charge your Apple Watch on the go as many as eight times before needing to be recharged itself. It features a built-in MFi certified wireless charger for the Apple Watch, so you don’t have to carry that monstrous cord with you when you travel. What’s more, it also has a USB port to connect your iPhone, so it can charge your phone and watch at the same time! It’s a great value at $56, but we’ve got a BGR exclusive promo code that drops the price all the way to $41.99, UGREEN’s lowest price ever. Use the promo code DUJ7656J at checkout to get the sale price, which is only available while supplies last.
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
- Built-in Magnetic Charging Module for All Apple Watch: With built-in integrated magnetic charging module and USB port, it is ideal for all 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch models（Apple Watch Series 1/2, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition） and iPhone, smartphones, cameras, PSP gamer etc.
- Certified Quality and Safty: Apple MFi Certification(PPID: 219693-0018); UGREEN’s multiprotect safety system ensures complete protection such as flame restardant material,over-curent, over-voltage and short-ciruit.
- Simulaneoulsy Charge Apple Watch and Phone: this 2200mAh power bank can simulaneously charge an Apple Watch and an iphone 1 time; Charges an Apple Watch from 10% battery life to 100% 3-4 times.
- Ideal Charing Companion for Home Office and Travel: It is with super compact design (L13.9 x W3.95 x H1.6cm), saving your space on the desk and easily being slipped into your travel bag.
- What You Get: 2 year manufacturer warranty and life-time service support; Apple MFi Certified Wireless Charger Power Bank for Apple Watch and phone x1; 50cm Micro USB Charging Cable x1
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.