The brand new Nest Cam IQ undoubtedly marks a huge step forward for the home security camera market. The nifty little gadget packs a 4K sensor, but it doesn’t stream in 4K. Instead, it features a nifty face-tracking feature along with digital zoom, so it can follow people as they enter and move around your house. It’s super cool and very useful, but $300 is a tall order for one camera.
The Lynx Indoor Wifi Home Security Camera doesn’t have a 4K sensor like the IQ, but it does have a similar face-tracking feature. At a penny under $59, we’ll take it over the Nest Cam IQ all day.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Intelligent facial recognition software to choose who your camera recognizes
- Crystal clear 1080P HD live video streaming
- Free & secure Lifetime 7-day cloud storage
- Night vision to monitor in complete darkness
- Two-way audio, motion detection and instant alerts
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.