The brand new Nest Cam IQ undoubtedly marks a huge step forward for the home security camera market. The nifty little gadget packs a 4K sensor, but it doesn’t stream in 4K. Instead, it features a nifty face-tracking feature along with digital zoom, so it can follow people as they enter and move around your house. It’s super cool and very useful, but $300 is a tall order for one camera.
The Lynx Indoor Wifi Home Security Camera doesn’t have a 4K sensor like the IQ, but it does have a similar face-tracking feature. At a penny under $59, we’ll take it over the Nest Cam IQ all day.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Intelligent facial recognition software to choose who your camera recognizes
- Crystal clear 1080P HD live video streaming
- Free & secure Lifetime 7-day cloud storage
- Night vision to monitor in complete darkness
- Two-way audio, motion detection and instant alerts
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.