Everyone knows that the Nest Cam Indoor security camera is the best in the business. Google-owned Nest is unrivaled when it comes to product design, software design, and all-around user experience. Of course, the company’s premium products command premium prices, which is why it’s so important to jump at the opportunity to snag something on sale. One such sale happens to be underway on Amazon right now, shaving more than $36 off the Nest Cam’s price. They won’t last long at this price, so definitely check it out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 24/7 live video: 130° wide-angle view and all-glass lens let you look after home in 1080p HD, day and night.
- Alerts and snapshots: When Nest Cam detects activity, it can send a phone alert or email with a photo of the event.
- Quick, easy setup: Plug in Nest Cam and download the Nest app to get started. No hub needed.
- Talk & Listen: Nest Cam has a built-in speaker and microphone, and lets you talk and listen through the app. Speak up to get someone’s attention, or tell the dog to get off the couch.
- Night vision done right: See the whole room at night — not just a limited spotlight view.
- Comes with a free Nest Aware trial: Get intelligent alerts and continuous cloud recording. Create Activity Zones for more precise alerts. Make and share custom clips or timelapses. And more.
You can also get a 3-pack for $430, which is $70 off MSRP.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.