As is the case with the company’s popular Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest is the best in the business when it comes to home security cameras. The company has three different models now, but the original is still the most popular. That’s right, we’re talking about the Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera. At $199, it’s a pricey option compared to all of the other similar products out there, but it offers quality, software, and integration that simply can’t be matched. But why would anyone pay $199? Amazon has a special limited-time sale happening right now, and it shaves more than $40 off the price of this popular camera. Don’t miss out!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 24/7 live video: 130° wide-angle view and all-glass lens let you look after home in 1080p HD, day and night.
- Alerts and snapshots: When Nest Cam detects activity, it can send a phone alert or email with a photo of the event.
- Quick, easy setup: Plug in Nest Cam and download the Nest app to get started. No hub needed.
- Talk & Listen: Nest Cam has a built-in speaker and microphone, and lets you talk and listen through the app. Speak up to get someone’s attention, or tell the dog to get off the couch.
- Night vision done right: See the whole room at night — not just a limited spotlight view.
- Comes with a free Nest Aware trial: Get intelligent alerts and continuous cloud recording. Create Activity Zones for more precise alerts. Make and share custom clips or timelapses. And more.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.