Isn’t it always the case that right after you buy a new car, some cool new tech proliferates that you wish you had access to? Such is the case for millions of people who bought their last automobile before back-up cameras exploded in popularity. It seems like they’re standard on nearly every car out there right now, but just a few short years ago you could only find them on SUVs and luxury cars. If you find yourself wishing you had a rear view camera in your car, we’ve got just the thing.
The Esky 170° Universal License Plate Frame Rear View Camera is just $22 on Amazon, and it adds a terrific back up cam to any car. You’ll find all the details you need from the product page below, and we’ve also included recommendations for an inexpensive retractable monitor and a $16 wireless video transmitter so you don’t have to run wiring all through the car.
- Stylish heavy-duty chrome plated frame;Lens angle physically adjustable on the camera
- 170° viewing angle macro lens with ‘mirror’ image; IP67 waterproof, high sensitive color CMOS (PC1030) image sensor
- 8 IR red LEDs night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0
- Built-in distance scale lines with trapezoid electronic ruler function
- Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard U.S. license plate
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.