Despite all of the downsides like the lack of availability and the poor fit for many users, there are two big upsides to Apple’s AirPods. One is the truly wireless design and the second is Apple’s W1 wireless chip. Where the cord-free design is concerned, there aren’t any Beats headphones that can match that. But there are Beats models with Apple’s awesome W1 chip inside, and one example is the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones. These slick Bluetooth earbuds offer better sound and a much better fit than AirPods, and they also have the same enhanced wireless features thanks to the W1. What’s more, refurbs are on sale on Amazon right now for as little as $115 with free Prime shipping.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training and up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- What’s in the box: Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earphones. Eartips – 2 Sets. USB Charging Cable. Warranty card. Packed in Brown or White Box
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.
And if you prefer over-ear headphones, the wildly popular Beats Solo3 wireless headphones are on sale right now as well.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.